Are you wanting a safe place to take your kids for Halloween activities? Check with the local schools to see if any of them are sponsoring activities for the kids. This will be a safe environment and any proceeds will be used in the schools for the kids. That sounds like a sound investment to make!
With so many things to worry about out there especially, during such a night, many parents are not excited about their little ones walking to various houses to receive treats that may or may not be safe. There are a lot of creepy people out there!
This can also be an opportunity for you to volunteer at the school. Schools are always needing volunteers to help out with various activities. The school staff will be very appreciative of your help.
Here are some tips to keep in mind if you decide to take your kids trick-or-treating on Halloween:
1. Wear a safe costume. The child should be able to see and move normally with the costume.
2. Stay with your child at all times.
3. Only go to house of people you know.
4. If you decide to walk, make sure you have a flashlight and will be able to identify your child in case another child has the same costume. Be careful when crossing streets.
5. Check curfews for your neighborhood.
6. Check all of the candy your child receives
7. Most of all, enjoy the time with your child!!!