These days the styles are forever changing. One moment everyone is into the nautical look, the next it’s animal prints galore, from one season to the next the trends shift like a Boeing jet under turbulence. This spring season the top look of the moment can best be described as Bohemian Rhapsody.
The exotic look, mapping out the cultural styling of the Eastern world, is Gypsy queen meets boho chic with a shimmer of glam utilizing a contrasting palette of rich vivid hues and neutral earth tones. The Gypsy Queen look was best personified by Jean Paul Gaultier Couture Spring 2013 runway show.
Exotic prints, jewel toned accents, beads and embellishments with flushes of gold were a staple within the collection, and represented the modern Gypsy Queen with a couture edge. Get the Gypsy Queen look this spring with these 12 inspired looks for just under $50
1. Bebe Sunburst Geometric print scarf $39 bebe.com
2. Jack by BB Dakota Andre dress $21 lorishoes.com
3. 4 Row Bead bracelet-Orange $10 target.com
4. Banana Republic deco black chandelier earrings $16 banana republic.gap.com
5. Joe Fresh ™ Printed Tunic $29 jc.penney.com
6. CL by Laundry Nandi sandal $40 chineselaundry.com
7. Accessorize Indigo Mirror beaded coin purse $20 accessorize.com
8. Amrita Singh Sonali bangle set $40 amritasingh.com
9. Triple Glam Emerald Stretch bracelet $37 1928.com
10. Red floral pleated maxi skirt $35 dorothyperkins.com
11. Accessorize Eden Wow Bib Collar $37 accessorize.com
12. Rare London Antique gold effect necklace $12 rarelondon.com