At first, Alcede was excited when the CNN host appeared to be interested in learning something about guns.
“He said, ‘well, I’d like to learn more about guns. People criticize me, saying, how can I be against guns if I don’t know anything about guns?’” Alcede recalled.
“I said man, this is going to be really good, he really is wanting to find out,” he added.
But Alcede said he felt as though he was misled by the network. According to Alcede, CNN said they would air the segment live, but they didn't. He also said CNN chopped up his remarks so bad he wasn't able to get his point across at all.
“The points that I did make were just garbled to the point that people were asking why was I speaking in broken sentences, and I said, look back at the video and you’ll see, in one instance I’m wearing glasses, one I’m not. One hearing protection, one not. They just chopped it up so bad it wasn’t even funny,” he said.
“They completely misrepresented what I wanted to get across, completely," he added.
Since the tragic Newtown shooting, Morgan has used his CNN program to advocate gun control, often belittling and berating those who believe in the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.
KIAH said they reached out to CNN, but the network did not respond.
- Chris Rock: Obama 'boss' of America, president and Michelle Obama 'mom and dad'
- Liberals, media engage in propaganda to demonize law-abiding gun owners
- Media stories favor gun control by 8 to 1, study says
- MSNBC's Martin Bashir compares NRA to Hitler
- Jesse Jackson claims semi-automatic rifles can 'blow up railroads'
- Liberal propaganda: Chris Matthews calls pro-gun conservatives segregationists
- Marco Rubio: Obama doesn’t have the guts to admit he’s anti-Second Amendment
- Obama declares war on NRA, CBS obeys, compares group to Nazis
- Ben Shapiro: Piers Morgan a bully standing on the graves of Sandy Hook children
- Crybaby: Piers Morgan claims conservatives targeting him over gun control
- Petition demands FBI investigate Piers Morgan, CNN, for call to ‘pop’ Alex Jones
- Daily Beast writer: Piers Morgan should ‘pop’ Alex Jones with semi-automatic gun
- Des Moines columnist who called for death of gun owners now cries ‘satire’
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Rand Paul to introduce legislation nullifying Obama executive orders on guns
- Jesse Jackson: Gun manufacturers should be held responsible for shootings
- GOP representative threatens impeachment if Obama uses executive orders on guns
- Home identified by Journal News gun map burglarized, gun safe targeted
- White House petition demands ban on hammers and baseball bats