Rockstar Games have confirmed that the company will soon disclose more information on GTA Online and the online heists game mode. According to a report by VG247 from Feb. 11, Rockstar Games has intentions of giving players an update on the status of GTA Online and its online heists and the creator tool.
While detailing the Valentine’s Day Massacre Special, Rockstar noted that the company will soon have more information to share concerning upcoming GTA Online content updates. Planned GTA Online updates include the Dangerous Business Pack, online heists, an extension to the creator tool, and much more. Find Rockstar’s full comment below:
We will also have more information soon for other forthcoming GTA Online content updates including the Dangerous Business Pack, Online Heists, an expansion to the Creator tool and lots more.
There have been numerous leaks shedding light on the GTA Online online heists game mode over the last several weeks. A recent leak indicated that players will have a dozen job roles to select from while performing a heist and that competitive heists may even be featured.
One of the potential online heists, titled Vinewood’s Maze Bank, would require four-players to complete with one player serving as a hacker, two as marksmen, and the last being the getaway driver. You can find additional GTA Online heist mission details here.
A new title update is also available for GTA 5 with the release of patch 1.10. This new patch is an automatic update that addresses numerous GTA Online exploits like duplicate car glitches and other infinite money glitches. Find the complete GTA 5 1.10 patch update below:
- The Rat Loader is now available again in GTA Online. Please see southernsanandreassuperautos.com for your vehicular needs. This vehicle and all of its mods are free until the following Title Update.
- A player who kills a passive player must now pay their hospital bills
- The Mechanic has now been removed when delivering a Personal Vehicle. The vehicle is now created nearby instead.
- Added a new option to the Interaction Menu that lowers the attack priority against Friends.
- Solo players in Races now earn GTA$.
- Fix for incorrect time display on the Bad Sport pool timer
- Fix for several exploits that allowed duplication of vehicles
- Fix for several exploits that allowed too much RP during missions
- Fix for issues with Cornrows haircut
- Fix for issue causing characters to become bald after using a mask
- Fix for Story Mode issue where all shops could remain closed with their blips missing
- A new “Blow Kiss” Celebration has been added. Show some love.
- Various bug fixes