Rockstar Games has disclosed that a new update is available for Grand Theft Auto 5 in addition to brand new Valentine’s Day DLC which include new weapons, clothing, and vehicles. According to a post made by Rockstar from Feb. 13, the GTA Online Valentine’s Day Massacre Special update brings forth new DLC for GTA 5 and GTA Online, but also introduces new jobs to GTA Online.
Today’s GTA 5 1.10 update is an automatic title update that fixes numerous issues, comprising of incorrect time displays in the Bad Sport pool, issues with Cornrows haircuts, and situation where character would become bald after using a mask.
Other notable fixes includes the reintroduction of the Rat Loader to GTA Online, solo races now earn GTA$, and several cash and cash exploitation glitches have been addressed. You can the complete list of fixes found in GTA 5 1.10 below:
- The Rat Loader is now available again in GTA Online. Please see southernsanandreassuperautos.com for your vehicular needs. This vehicle and all of its mods are free until the following Title Update.
- A player who kills a passive player must now pay their hospital bills
- The Mechanic has now been removed when delivering a Personal Vehicle. The vehicle is now created nearby instead.
- Added a new option to the Interaction Menu that lowers the attack priority against Friends.
- Solo players in Races now earn GTA$.
- Fix for incorrect time display on the Bad Sport pool timer
- Fix for several exploits that allowed duplication of vehicles
- Fix for several exploits that allowed too much RP during missions
- Fix for issues with Cornrows haircut
- Fix for issue causing characters to become bald after using a mask
- Fix for Story Mode issue where all shops could remain closed with their blips missing
- A new “Blow Kiss” Celebration has been added. Show some love.
- Various bug fixes
Thanks to today’s update, players will now have access to ten new Jobs across a variety of GTA Online game modes. All of the new GTA Online Jobs are Valentine’s Day-themed. You can find a detailed description for several of the new Jobs below:
- "Shotgun Wedding" (Team Deathmatch): The title says it all. Small-scale Deathmatch around the church in Paleto Bay that’s locked to shotguns. It’ll be a lot less bloody than divorce.
- "Property Values" (Deathmatch): Forget about love, nothing’s going to break your heart like the price of real estate. Free for all Deathmatch on an unaffordable cul-de-sac near Mirror Park. Look out for the sniper on the grassy knoll.
- "Creek" (Parachuting): Nothing says ‘I’m in love’ like throwing yourself out of a chopper with up to seven other idiots. A steep dive, almost skirting the side of the Raton Canyon, gliding into Cassidy Creek.
- "Vinewood Tours" (Race): Who needs love when you’ve got booze in your belly and stars in your eyes? Lap race for cars and bikes taking in all the tourist sights of Vinewood and Rockford Hills.
- "Motorboating" (Sea Race): A good motorboating is all anyone wants for Valentine’s Day. Take your love for a trip around buoys and over jumps to the North of Mount Gordo.
- "Heart Breaker" (Bike Race): Make your feelings known by carving a love heart into the Grand Senora Desert. Hills and jumps in this mainly off-road lap race for bikes on a heart-shaped track.