Rockstar Games is continuing their effort in improving the player experience when it comes to Grand Theft Auto V and the recently launched online multiplayer game mode, Grand Theft Auto Online. On Oct. 5, Rockstar announced that a new game patch has been released for GTA V on PS3 and Xbox 360 for download which addresses issues within the main game of Grand Theft Auto 5 as well as key problems with GTA Online.
Although this update targets many of the big problems with Grand Theft Auto Online, Rockstar is aware that there are still other problems plaguing GTA Online that may lead to players losing gameplay progress. The company is looking into identifying and correcting these problems. They released a statement stating that they are “working diligently to identify and correct the causes for these losses, as well as to establish how best to restore any lost progress and value.”
Find a full list of the GTA V patch update below:
- Fix to address the issue where players were stuck launching a session before the Mall or Nothing race in the online tutorial.
- Fix to address an issue where bank & cash were deleted incorrectly in some cases.
- Fix to address incorrect amounts of cash being dropped when the player dies in Missions and Last Team Standing.
- Fixes an issue where the Character Switch Wheel would disappear after a failed load.
- Fixes an issue where attempting to enter GTA Online via the Character Switch Wheel caused a black screen.
- Fixes an issue where temporary characters were overwriting main characters.
- Fixes an issue where players were losing apartments and the money they spent on them.
- Fixes an issue that caused Story Mode missions to be missed in some instances.
- Removes the autosave that occurred when transitioning into GTA Online from within GTAV Story Mode to prevent the chance of Story Mode saves becoming corrupted.
- Several tweaks to GTA Online including improving overall stability.
To stay up to date with everything GTA V and GTA Online related – or to report your own issues – Rockstar invites everyone to subscribe and follow the official thread on the Rockstar Support site – which can be found here.