The “Grand Theft Auto 5” patch version 1.10, which features several “GTA Online” fixes, has been released by Rockstar Games. According to a report from Video Gamer on Feb. 13, the title update eliminated leftover exploits that lead to the duplication of cars in addition of giving away too much reputation points during missions in the multiplayer mode of “GTA 5.”
Furthermore, the cornrows glitch, which previously left players with the permanent hairstyle, was addressed while the previously disallowed Rat Loader vehicle has also been made available once again with the 1.10 patch. Players will be able to acquire the car and its mods for free up until the release of the next “Grand Theft Auto 5” title update. Finally, the bad sport time bug that incorrectly displayed the penalty length in “GTA Online” has been repaired.
You can check out a selection of “GTA 5” screens in the slideshow to the left side of this article and the change log from the latest patch update below:
- The Rat Loader is now available again in GTA Online. Please see southernsanandreassuperautos.com for your vehicular needs. This vehicle and all of its mods are free until the following Title Update.
- A player who kills a passive player must now pay their hospital bills
- The Mechanic has now been removed when delivering a Personal Vehicle. The vehicle is now created nearby instead.
- Added a new option to the Interaction Menu that lowers the attack priority against Friends.
- Solo players in Races now earn GTA$.
- Fix for incorrect time display on the Bad Sport pool timer
- Fix for several exploits that allowed duplication of vehicles
- Fix for several exploits that allowed too much RP during missions
- Fix for issues with Cornrows haircut
- Fix for issue causing characters to become bald after using a mask
- Fix for Story Mode issue where all shops could remain closed with their blips missing
- A new “Blow Kiss” Celebration has been added. Show some love.
- Various bug fixes
Rockstar Games released the “Grand Theft Auto 5” patch version 1.10 to coincide with the Valentine's Day Massacre event. The update added new cars and weapons to both gameplay modes of “GTA 5.” “GTA Online” also received ten missions along with many clothing options.
The open-world action-adventure video game for the PS3 and Xbox 360 launched on Sept. 17, 2013, in multiple regions including the United States. It was published by Rockstar Games, the parent company of the main developer of the project, Rockstar North.