Another glitch has been found for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 video game, “GTA 5.” According to a report by Games Reviews on Sept. 27, a fan discovered that players are able to purchase a property for free by performing a certain trick.
The glitch is activated when you buy any land of your choice. During the cut scene that is triggered right after the purchase, you need to immediately open the menu and replay any mission (although it is better to choose a shorter and easier one). After completing the aforesaid mission again, you will be warped back to the property you previously purchased with your cash still intact. You can check several screens of “GTA 5” in the slideshow near the top of this article and the step-by-step instructions below (courtesy of Games Review):
- Go to the property you wish to purchase and buy it like normal.
- As soon as you buy it and the quick cutscene starts pause the game and replay a mission.
- Pick a short or easy one.
- You must complete the mission.
- As soon as you finish the mission you will be transported to the front of the business and you will see that it’s been purchased. If you check your pause screen you will see that you DIDNT SPEND A DIME!
Players are reportedly having trouble earning cash in the single-player campaign of “GTA 5,” which was released for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles on Sept. 17. The aforementioned glitch, along with several other exploits, should help you quickly earn and save cash.
The money earned during the single-player campaign won’t be transferred to “Grand Theft Auto Online.” Rockstar Games, the publisher of the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 title, confirmed that the segregation is due to the different economies of the two modes. You can purchase the product from Amazon in the following link: “GTA 5”