"Grey's Anatomy" is bringing big drama for everyone during the mid-season premiere of this series on ABC, and now fans are being given another look at the dramatic episode, "Grey's Anatomy" episode 10x13 titled "Take It Back." On Feb. 17, CarterMatt shared a new preview episode containing new footage from the episode. This clip shows more than the drama surrounding April and her decision between Matthew and Jackson. The entire cast is shown in this brief clip.
What does this clip reveal? The drama between Meredith and Cristina will continue. Cristina is shown talking to Meredith at the start of the clip. The clip also shows Alex punching Shane, and there is a kiss between Arizona and Callie.
Jo is obviously upset about recent events. This is connected to Alex punching Shane. The intern almost killed Alex's dad in the mid-season finale. The man is still alive, but he could die to kick off the second half of the season.
Previous spoilers for the premiere revealed that Jo will hate Shane for what he did to Alex's dad. Shane has been in some sort of meltdown since Heather died. He blames himself for her death because he sent her down to the basement to find Webber.
April is shown, but it is the same moment fans saw at the end of the mid-season finale. She is standing at the altar. Fans will quickly learn her decision when the series returns.
What do you think? Are you excited for the return of "Grey's Anatomy" to ABC? The series will return on Feb. 27.
For more on this series, check out:
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 10x13 preview: Aftermath of April's wedding teased
- 'Grey's Anatomy' season 10: Big couple decisions and more teased
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Sandra Oh prepares for Cristina Yang's exit
- 'Grey's Anatomy': New teasers for Alex and Jo and Cristina and Owen
- 'Grey's Anatomy': More spoilers on the new doctor joining the mix
- 'Grey's Anatomy' spoilers: Who will Jo hate when the show returns?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' season 10 spoilers tease a hot new doctor and more
- 'Grey's Anatomy': New spoilers tease what's next for Alex and Jo
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The future of the series teased - how long can it last?
- 'Grey's Anatomy': New episode details and spoilers for what's next
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Sarah Drew talks about April's new best friend
- 'Grey's Anatomy': New spoilers tease what's next on the romance front