Trinity Church is an Evangelical Covenant Church located on West Friendly Avenue, between the Holden Road and Guilford College Road intersections. Sunday mornings feature a contemporary Praise and Worship service at 8:30 a.m., Christian Formation (Sunday School) at 9:30 a.m., then a blended service (i.e., elements of traditional and contemporary) Worship Service at 10:45 a.m.
"Trinity Church is a loving community of Believers. We are biblically centered in our worship and ministries, and invite all who are seeking Christ and a church family to visit us," Pastor Marc replied.
Some of the ministries of Trinity Church include:
- Family and Adult - Trinity is a mid-sized church with about 350 in attendance on Sunday mornings. Seniors, Women, Men, and Singles are all recognized groups with opportunities for prayer, study, service and fellowship.
- Youth - About 30-40 youth are active in activities that encourage spiritual growth and Christian fellowship. StuckintheMiddleTV are middle schoolers who make short films with a Christian worldview lens and publish them to the internet.
- Children - A children's church is offered during worship service. Children can participate in a variety of activities such as fine arts (plays, music) and Pioneers, which can be compared to a Christian oriented version of Scouting.
- Trinity Covenant Preschool - This preschool offers a quality program for two year olds through pre-K. Emphasis is on individual development and school preparedness.
- Upward Basketball and Cheerleading - Trinity offers one of the largest programs in the city.
- Music - Whether choral or instrumental, traditional or contemporary, Trinity has many options to participate in the music program.
- Missions - Trinity Church is passionate about missions and supports many missionaries and ministries, on a local, national and international basis. Short-term mission trips are offered to adults and youth for in-country and foreign destinations.
Don't miss an update on Examiner Greensboro Christianity! Look for the "+subsribe" button above this article, click it, and enter your e-mail address.