Destiny Christian Center is a non-denominational church located at 2401 Randleman Road, 27406. Service times include Worship Service at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday and Bible Study at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday. There is also a mid-day Bible Study at noon at 560 Farragut Street.
"At Destiny Christian Center, we believe that we are the beloved of God. He demonstrated this by freely giving His only Son Jesus Christ, for us all. When we rest in this truth, God fills us with His love till it overflows from our hearts and touches the lives of those around us. It is my desire that you will experience His amazing love and grace in your own life. So it doesn't matter if you are young, old, single, married. It doesn't matter about your nationally or race. There is always a place for you in the Destiny Christian Center family. We are here to love you and serve you, and point you to the love and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ." replied Pastor Stokes.
Some of the ministries include:
- Nursery - Very young children learn Bible verses, how to pray and worship with trained teachers.
- Children - Children are engaged in learning the books of the Bible, memory verses, prayer and salvation in a fun atmosphere.
- Youth - DCC desires its youth to be "on fire for God". They strive to empower youth to stand up for Christ as they enter the secular world. Christian love and fellowship are hallmarks of this ministry.
- Middle School - Nurturing God-given gifts in adolescents to help them achieve their fullest potential as true worshippers of Christ, is one of the goals of this exciting ministry.
- College and Career - DCC has exciting plans in the works for this group of Believers. Check the website as plans unfold.
- Men - Personal and spiritual growth as well as leadership development are emphasized. Men are mentored to be the best Christians, husbands and fathers they can be.
- Women - DCC has lots of opportunities for women, such as "Girl Time" and developing powerful and inspiring women of God.
- Outreach - The church seeks to embrace the lost, the hurting, the poor and all in need with evangelism and restoration.
- Band and Choir - There are many opportunities for media and live musical performance for exciting and spiritual worship.
- Couples - DCC offers a support system for each stage of marriage and encourages Godly fellowship between couples.
- Singles - The ALIVE! ministry is appealing to singles. DCC ministers to the concerns and issues that are unique to the unmarried believer.
If you would like a profile of your church published on Examiner.com, please contact Donna Mann.
Don't miss an update on Examiner Greensboro Christianity! Look for the "+subscribe" button above this article, click it, and enter your e-mail address.