MommyCon is a boutique style convention for expectant moms and moms of young children. New to the scene, MommyCon just lanched in 2013 and is coming to Chicago on March 24th, for an intimate event of only 300 moms. Developed by the founder of popular blog, The Mommy Dialogues, the event is focused on green living, and natural parenting.
What will you find at MommyCon Mini Chicago:
- babywearing lounge - My favorite!
- educational seminars on topics such as cloth diapering, breatfeeding, and green health and natural medicine. The Vegas show featured Jessica of The Leaky Boob and Jamie Grayson (TheBabyGuyNYC)
- childcare assistance during the event - children are welcome to attend with mom
- A swag bag for each attendee - loaded with green and timeless items
Where & when:
- March 24th from 9 am - 5:30 PM
- Prairie Production at 1314 W. Randolph St. Chicago, IL 60607
Tickets must be purchased in advance, $45. No ticket sales at the door. Wanna come, but can't afford $45? Apply for a scholarship ticket here. before March 21st. Keep the Green spirit past this weekend and join MommyCon.