New England families will soon be able to enjoy the howling fun and year-round 84 degrees of Great Wolf Lodge without having to travel too far away. America’s premier indoor waterpark/resort is bringing its ever popular brand to Massachusetts in the spring of 2014.
According to the latest press release, Great Wolf Lodge New England will provide guests with more than 100,000 square feet of entertainment options and lodging amenities under one roof. It will be located near Boston, Massachusetts.
As the leader in indoor waterpark resorts, we are thrilled to expand our brand into New England,” shared Kim Schaefer, chief executive office, Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. “We are bringing a unique, year-round family entertainment resort to the market, as well as introducing new experiences and amenities to the brand that are exclusive to this new property. Great Wolf Lodge New England will feature the very best in family-focused vacations.”
The centerpiece of any Great Wolf Lodge resort is always the wet and wild fun of the waterpark. With signature Great Wolf Lodge water rides and attractions, the new 68,000 square foot waterpark will bump up the fun factor for everyone.
Great Wolf Lodge New England will have 406 guest suites. Each suite can accommodate at least five people and include an in-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Families can choose from several suite styles, including the very kid-friendly Wolf Den and KidCabin suites. Both feature bunk beds and colorful spaces for cubs and pups of all ages.
The resort will also introduce two all-new suite styles - the Majestic KidCabin and the Grizzly Wolf Dens. The Majestic KidCabin sleeps 11 people and has two bathrooms, a separate king bedroom, two queen beds and a themed cabin for kids with a daybed and bunk beds. The Grizzly Wolf Den sleeps ten people and has two separate bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room and themed kids' Wolf Den with bunk beds.
Along with the fun and novelty of an indoor waterpark, Great Wolf Lodge Resorts feature a wide variety of other attractions and amenities to enjoy during dry time, including arcades, fitness centers and dining options. During the holidays, it even "snows" in the lobby, and guests can dine in a gigantic gingerbread "house."
Great Wolf Lodge New England attractions and amenities include:
- The brand’s first and only indoor play area – over 16,000 square feet of entertainment options, including a multi-level ropes course and indoor miniature golf
- MagiQuest - a live-action, interactive game where kids use wands to battle dragons, save pixies and find gold
- Scoops Kid Spa for ice cream-themed manicures and pedicures
- Ten Paw Alley mini bowling
- Daily kids’ activities as part of the resort’s Cub Club on Wheels program
- The Great Clock Tower Show and evening Story Time by the fireplace – a Great Wolf Lodge tradition that brings everyone together in the Grand Lobby each night
- The brand’s new Lodge Wood Fired Grill restaurant and bar
- Bear Paw Sweets & Eats confectionary café
- Hungry as a Wolf handcrafted pizza and pasta
- Dunkin’ Donuts
Great Wolf Lodge New England will also have more than 12,000 square feet of conference space, six breakout rooms, built-in audio/video technology, custom catering options and a team of industry professionals.
Located off of Route 2, about 45 minutes from Boston, Great Wolf Lodge New England will be the company’s twelfth resort. It is expected to open in late spring 2014. Other Great Wolf Lodge locations include Williamsburg, Virginia; Grapevine, Texas; Concord, North Carolina; Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin and the Poconos.