Ten Great Quotes About Love
1. T Tolis: To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that's everything!
2. Brandi Snyder: To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
3. Jason Jordan: True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
4. Mother Teresa: The greatest science in the world; in heaven and on earth; is love.
5. Aristotle: Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
6. Thomas Trahern: The heart has reasons that reason does not understand.
7. Tony Farrar: The best things in life can never be kept; They must be given away. A Smile, a Kiss, and Love.
8. Victor Hugo: Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
9. George Eliot: What greater thing is there for two human souls that to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
10. 0Og Mandino: Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your gold and good health have vanished