Calling all actor/teachers looking for exciting and lucrative employment! Great Lakes Theatre (GLT) will be holding auditions for qualified non-Equity actors/teachers for positions on its School Residency Program for the 2013-14 school year. The full time, seasonal, paid positions are opened to actors of all cultural backgrounds for the school semesters running from August/September, 2013 through May, 2014.
Requirements needed to be considered include:
• An undergraduate degree in any discipline
• Previous stage experience or actor training
• Teaching experience (with prior work with either elementary, junior high or high school not required but appreciated)
• Must own or have access to reliable transportation
• Memorize for recitation one Shakespearean and one contrasting contemporary monolog (no more than three minutes combined)
You must pre-register on-line in order to be considered. Visit Great Lakes Theater at www.greatlakestheater.org/work-with-us/auditions in order to schedule an audition appointment.
In order to mail resume/headshot or to obtain more information please contact Lisa Ortenzi at Great Lakes Theater, 1501 Euclid Ave., Suite 300, Cleveland, OH 44115 or email at email@example.com.
All applications must be received no later than Friday, May 10, 2013 with auditions taking place on Monday, May 13, 2013. Callbacks are by invitation only and will be done on Tuesday, May 14, 2013. Great Lakes Theater is an equal opportunity employer.