Guys tend to be easy to buy for--most of us know our dudes pretty well. But here are some suggestions you may not have thought of:
1. The Twilight Woods collection at Bath & Body Works. This line-up of cologne, body spray and body wash is inexpensive, yet beautifully packaged. The scent is rugged, but not overpowering, making it perfect for any guy on your list--especially those you may not know very well.
2. The Hey....Dude collection. This skincare line, developed especially for guys, encourages guys to keep their skin looking top-notch. Together the moisturizer, cleanser and eye cream are perfect for the boyfriend or hubby in your life--especially as a stocking stuffer.
3. What about your male friends at work? Might I suggest the Minimergency Kit for Him? It includes lip balm, dental floss, breath freshener and other tiny helpers. The Workday Recovery kit by Knock Knock is another adorable gift that says "I care" but that isn't a serious investment.
4. Your brother? I like the Food Network's 5-piece cocktail tool set available at Kohls. Pair is with some fine liquor choices from Binny's and you're all set.
5. Dads? A nice watch makes a man look stylish and keeps him on time. Try Ahns Jeweler in Lincoln Park for a handsome one. Another option is anything grill-related. Make him feel like king of the grill with a specialized apron from CafePress.