An updated list of issues has been revealed following the 1.03 patch for “Grand Theft Auto Online.” According to an update from the Rockstar Support website on Oct. 10, the multiplayer mode for “Grand Theft Auto V” is still suffering some several issues even with the two bug-fixing title updates.
Although the recently-released 1.03 patch fixes some of the causes that resulted in the lost of characters and progress, Rockstar Games revealed that the problem has not yet been completely resolved in “Grand Theft Auto Online.” The development team is also looking into multiple ongoing connection error messages such as "Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable," "Failed to Host a GTA Online Session," and “Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join." You can take a look at a few screenshots from the open-world action-adventure video game in the slideshow located near the top-left side of this article and the list of issues being investigated below (courtesy of the Rockstar Support website):
- We have received reports from some players who experienced losing characters, progress, items, and/or in-game cash during the first few days after release. We are working diligently to identify and correct the causes for these losses, as well as to establish how best to restore any lost progress and value.
- "Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable" error message
- "Failed to Host a GTA Online Session" error messages
- Errors saying "Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join"
- Errors about jobs failing to start or load
- Misc. network and server-related error messages, disconnections, or cloud server errors
- Errors saying "Mission Failed" as soon as the mission begins during a session
- Long matchmaking load screens, eventually timing out after 10-15 minutes
- Offline (disc-based) and online content mixing on the Jobs list
- Ending up in a free-roam session with no jobs/markers on the map while playing as a temporary character during a cloud outage
- General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features (slow loading, failed logins, emails not arriving, etc).
“Grand Theft Auto V,” which came out for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, has received three patches so far. The first title update activated “Grand Theft Auto Online” while fixing several glitches from the single-player campaign. The second one addressed several connection issues while the aforementioned third patch mainly resolved most of the lost data problems players were experiencing. You can order the product from Amazon in the following link: "GTA 5"