Brady Rymer, a GRAMMY nominated artist, will perform an all-ages concert at Growing Stage on Sunday, June 29th at 1 pm. Brady and the Little Band That Could returns to the historic Palace Theatre to celebrate their new CD release, Just Say Hi!
Just Say Hi! is bursting with catchy hooks, happy sing-a-long choruses, and hip-shakin’ rhythms, thanks to the chug-chug-chugging of the amazing Little Band That Could.
Brady Rymer is one of the top artists in family music today. His songs are known for their rootsy, dance-along vibe and positive-smart lyrics. Here are some other fun facts about him:
· Brady performed at the White House Easter Egg Roll in April. Last fall, Brady's song "Jump Up (It's a Good Day)" was featured on an album from Hip Hop Public Health. This program is affiliated with Dr. Oz and First Lady Michelle Obama's "Let's Move" initiatives.
· His one-hour “Just Say Hi” concert special was just recorded at SiriusXM Studios in NYC, and it will air four times in June on the Kids Place Live channel.
· Brady and his band will also be in Chicago for Kidzapalooza, the kids' stage at Lollapalooza, in August, and he will also perform in the NYC parks and many other east coast venues this summer and fall.
· His last album release related to kids on the autism spectrum - Love Me for Who I Am received several awards and a stamp of approval from Temple Grandin.
· Brady won a Grammy nomination for his Here Comes the Brady Rymer Band in 2009 and has other family music albums available.
The title track of Just Say Hi expresses a message we all need to hear as we try to connect with others:
I can see you lookin’ at me from across the room.
I’ve been thinkin’ that maybe we could be friends.
If we got ourselves together there could be so many things to do,
Instead of sittin’ on our hands.
So get on up you’ve got it in ya.
Don’t be afraid of the unfamiliar.
Look ‘em in the eyes, give ‘em a smile,
and just say hi….
For more information about Brady Rymer, please visit www.bradyrymer.com
Tickets are available now at: http://www.growingstage.com/
The Children's Theater of New Jersey - 7 Ledgewood Avenue Netcong NJ 07857 Phone (973) 347-4946