Processed foods, additives and chemicals are inferior to real food and are potentially harmful to your health.
So why do you still eat it? Why do you still eat that packaged granola bar and snack on those whole grain crackers? You may think that heart healthy label means something, but it doesn't hold a candle to real food.
What is Real Food? Here's an easy way to tell if your food is real or not: If your food can go bad, it's good for you. If your food can't go bad, it's bad for you. Real food is fresh and unprocessed.
Fresh, organic cauliflower makes the perfect base for grain-free rice. Serve with a side of lean meat and a fresh garden salad for a low carb, real food meal.
Here's what you need to serve 4:
1 head organic cauliflower
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
Salt and pepper
- Wash cauliflower, discard the leaves, and chop into small pieces. Grate the pieces with a food processor
- In a large skillet heat the coconut oil over medium
- Add the shredded cauliflower
- Sauté for about 5 minutes, until tender
- Season with salt and pepper
Serve as you would traditional rice, you won't even miss the carbs!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 66 calories, 3g fat, 87mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 3g protein