In order to grade your management style you must first answer the five questions found in, “Learn Your Management Style by Answering Five Questions”. Click here if you have not taken this brief test.
If you answer these questions honestly as they apply to the majority of situations in the workplace you can now determine with some degree of accuracy what your management style is.
If you answered “True” to all five questions you are solidly in the traditional management style camp. If you answered “False” to all five questions you are as contemporary as contemporary can be. If you have a mix of the two possible answers you use a blended management style. Two answers of “true” mean you lean contemporary and if you answered “false” twice you lean traditional that you are still in the blended arena.
It is important that a manager works for a company or organization where their management style is aligned with the company’s culture.
© Max Impact, used with permission.
Resources for creating a winning workplace culture:
- Cultural roadmap, a look at the contents of the character within each of us.
- Max Impact offers free leadership training and development materials including Cultural Faux Pas and Culture Quizzes
- Keep your workforce motivated with these motivational quotes.
- Books about workplace cultures.
- “Life’s Leadership Lessons”: 53 anecdotal leadership lessons ideal for building leadership during staff meetings.