It's time to say hello to fall and goodbye to all of the reruns ~ all of your favorite television shows are finally returning for an exciting new season and there is no better way to celebrate than with a delicious cocktail!
Whether you're looking forward to physics jokes with your lovable nerds, drama with your favorite detective duo, strutting the runway or getting into some super crazy mishaps with that big, happy, not-so-traditional family, relax and watch with a drink in your hand.
Save a spot on the couch or your favorite comfy chair for Skinnygirl Cocktails and Sauza Tequila to help you enjoy your favorite show with the recipes below!
Physics Lab Lemonade
- parts Skinnygirl Meyer Lemon Vodka
- Sugar free lemonade mix
- Splash of fresh lemon juice
- Splash of sparkling water
- Raspberries for garnish
- Lemon slice for garnish
Preparation: Mix ingredients in a glass with ice and top with sparkling water. Garnish with raspberries and lemon.
- 1 part Skinnygirl Prosecco
- 1 part light rum
- 1 tsp. agave nectar
- 3 parts lime juice
- Splash of lime flavored sparkling water
- 3 sprigs of mint
Preparation: Shake rum, lime juice and agave nectar in cocktail shaker with ice. Top with Skinnygirl Prosecco and sparkling water, and pour into tall Collins glass. Muddle in mint leaves and enjoy!
- 1 part Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 1/2 part DeKuyper Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 part JDK & Sons O3 Premium Orange Liqueur
- 1 part fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 parts peach nectar
- 1 peach for garnish
Preparation: Combine tequila, Peach Schnapps, JDK & Sons O3 Premium Orange Liqueur, lime juice and peach nectar over ice. Stir to combine.
Crime Scene Sipper
- 1 part of Sauza Blue 100% Agave Silver Tequila
- 1/2 part DeKuyper O3 Premium Orange Liqueur
- 3 parts cran-raspberry juice
- 1 1/2 parts lemon-lime soda
- 1 tbsp. sanding sugar
- 1 lime for garnish (optional)
Preparation: Combine all ingredients in a shaker. Run a lime wedge around half the lip of a margarita glass and dip in sanding sugar to rim. Fill glass with ice, pour margarita into glass and garnish with a lime wedge.