There’s no time like the present to plan a summer cruise especially with the big Summer Clearance Sale happening right now at Princess Cruises. The Santa Clarita, California-based cruise company has slashed fares on its most popular destinations, including Alaska, Europe and the Caribbean. Not only has Princess reduced prices up to 40% but it is also giving as much as $200 in onboard spending money per stateroom (enough to buy a few good wines, pay some tips or book a couple of shore excursions).
There’s more than 150 cruises on sale with itineraries in Alaska, the Caribbean, and Europe (on cruises to the Norwegian Fjords, Mediterranean, British Isles, and Scandinavia and Russia).
If you book an Alaska or Caribbean cruise you could score an onboard credit of $50 per interior stateroom, $100 per oceanview stateroom, and $150 per balcony stateroom and above. Passengers booking cruises to Europe will receive onboard credit of $100 per interior stateroom, $150 per oceanview stateroom, and $200 per balcony stateroom and above.
Examples of summer sale bonanza include:
- Caribbean cruise- 7 days: $599 interior, $999 balcony.
- Alaska cruise- 7 days: $499 interior, $1,049 balcony.
- Norwegian Fjords cruise- 7 days: $999 interior, $1,699 balcony.
- Scandinavia and Russia cruise- 11 days: $1,699 interior, $2,599 balcony.
- Mediterranean cruise- 12 days: $1,699 interior, $2,599 balcony.
- British Isles cruise- 12 days: $1,699 interior, $2,599 balcony.