GQ magazine released its “Year in Babes” list and the women who they think made 2013 “easier to love.” GQ’s list celebrates “models, movie stars, spring breakers, thirst traps, twerk teams and TV ladies.”
Here’s GQ’s “Year in Babes” list:
- Masters of Sexy: Emily Ratajkowski of “Blurred Lines”
- Sexiest (Possibly Fake) Pratfall of the Year: Jennifer Lawrence of “Hunger Games”
- TV wife of the year: Robin Wright of “House of Cards”
- Foreign Accent of the Year: Elisabeth Moss of “Top of the Lake”
- Hot Flawed Female Leads of the Year: Keri Russell of “The Americans and Kerry Washington of “Scandal”
- Eternal Crush of the Year: Lizzy Caplan of “Masters of Sex”
- The Never Funnier Comedy Queen of the Year: Sarah Silverman
- Girl of the Year: Jemima Kirke
- Light of my life: Miss Alabama Katherine Webb
- Mother loving of the year: Vera Farmiga of Bates Motel
What do you think of GQ’s “Year in Babes” list?
If you liked this article and want instant updates of all the celebrity stories, click the Subscribe button. To keep up with everything Kelly writes, follow her on Facebook and Twitter or connect on Pinterest. Find more by Kelly on her website.
©Kelly Cozzone, All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author. The first two sentences may be reposted with a link back to the original article.