Wednesday, August 20, job seekers from both Ohio and Kentucky will convene on The Radison Hotel in Covington, Kentucky. Just a short drive north of Northern Kentucky University, it's a convenient location for NKU grads or current students looking for work. It's also a great spot for Queen City residents - those who live just across the river in Cincinnati - looking for a chance to be seen by recruiters.
According to Job News, the host of the job fair, several companies will be participating in this event. Some of the companies participating in this event include:
- Club Chef
- FedEx Ground
- H&R Block
- Paint 180
- Select Staffing
- Star Tek
- US Bank
- and more
If you're attending the Job News Cincy Career Fair, here's how you can plan for success:
- Register online for the Radison Hotel Covington career fair and mark your calendar.
- Look at the list of employers planning to attend the event as well as the jobs they will be recruiting for.
- Plan for which employers you'd like to talk to so you can make the most of your time at the career fair.
- Create, update or revise your resume. Consider asking a friend or family member to help you catch any typos before you print your resume.
- Take multiple copies of your resume so you won't arrive at an employer's booth empty-handed. It's always better to take extra copies of your resume than to be caught without a copy when you need it.
- Make a great first impression with professional dress.
Like this article? Get more Cincinnati Personal Finance news by subscribing to email updates by clicking the “Subscribe” button above.