Highlights for “Good Morning America” for the week of January 7-11, 2013 have been announced by ABC. "Good Morning America" is a two-hour live program anchored by Robin Roberts and George Stephanopoulos. Josh Elliott is the news anchor, Lara Spencer is the lifestyle anchor and Sam Champion is the weather anchor.
“GMA” airs Monday, 7-9 a.m., on ABC.
Highlights for the week of January 7-11:
Monday, January 7:
- Barbara Walters previews her interview with Mariah Carey airing on "Nightline" tonight
- Actress Busy Phillips ("Cougar Town")
- "Real Housewife of Beverly Hills" Lisa Vanderpump on her new restaurant reality show series ("Vanderpump Rules")
- Supermodel Heidi Klum shares her fitness routine secrets
- Sean Lowe, this season's new "Bachelor"
Tuesday, January 8:
- Actor Ben Affleck and real-life former CIA agent Tony Mendez ("Argo")
- Chef Paula Deen cooks a favorite recipe
- "Miss America" judge Sam Champion live from Las Vegas, where meets his fellow judges
- 19-year-old British sensation Conor Maynard performs
Wednesday, January 9:
- Actor Josh Brolin ("Gangsters Squad")
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri in a celebrity chef cook-off
- Rapper Common and actor Michael Rainey, Jr. discuss their new film, "LUV"
- Plus-size supermodel Crystal Renn shares her personal style tips
- The amazing coupon car: save while you drive
Thursday, January 10:
- Actor Rob Lowe (Lifetime's "Prosecuting Casey Anthony")
- A look at the latest diet trend, seaweed pills
- The Oscar nominations revealed live on "GMA" - Entertainment Weekly's Jess Cagle and ABC News' Chris Connelly with all the highlights and surprises
- Plus we talk to a few nominees
Friday, January 11:
- Actor Ryan Gosling ("Gangsters Squad")
- Supermodel Iman shares tricks to aging gracefully
- A preview of tonight's "20/20" special, "Pageant Confidential: The Road to Miss America"
- "GMA's" Jumpstart January: chef Bobby Flay
- "GMA" contributor Tory Johnson with Secret Deals and Steals for viewers