Highlights for “Good Morning America” for the week of January 21-25, 2013 have been announced by ABC. "Good Morning America" is a two-hour live program anchored by Robin Roberts and George Stephanopoulos. Josh Elliott is the news anchor, Lara Spencer is the lifestyle anchor and Sam Champion is the weather anchor.
“GMA” airs Monday, 7-9 a.m., on ABC.
Highlights for the week of January 21-25:
Monday, January 21:
- George Stephanopoulos and Josh Elliott report on the Inauguration from Washington, DC
- Actress Drew Barrymore
- Actor Taye Diggs discusses the "Private Practice" finale
- Actress Valerie Harper (I, Rhoda)
- A sneak peek at this week's "Modern Family"
- What will First Lady Michelle Obama wear to the Inaugural balls? The fashion experts weigh in
Tuesday, January 22:
- Actress and multi-Grammy-winning artist Jennifer Lopez joins the "GMA" team as a special guest in the 8:00 a.m. hour
- Comedian and TV personality Ali Wentworth discusses her book, Ali in Wonderland
- Musician Ellie Goulding performs
Wednesday, January 23
- "LIVE with Kelly and Michael" host Michael Strahan joins the "GMA" team as a special guest in the 8:00 a.m. hour
- Actor Dustin Hoffman discusses directing "Quartet"
- Actor Jason Statham ("Parker")
- "Project Runway" judges Zac Posen and Tim Gunn
Thursday, January 24:
- Sam Champion reports live from Orlando's SeaWorld
- Actress Julia Stiles ("The Makeover")
- Chef and "The Chew" host Michael Symon
- "GMA" contributor Tory Johnson with Secret Deals and Steals for viewers
- Lucky Magazine's Lori Bergamotto explores whether platform shoes will be trendy again this spring
- A closer look at VASER treatments
Friday, January 25:
- TV personality Sharon Osbourne
- "The Bachelor" host Chris Harrison
- Reader's Digest's Liz Vaccariello with 13 things your weight loss professional won't tell you
Read more celebrity news here.