Highlights for “Good Morning America” for the week of February 4-8, 2013 have been announced by ABC. "Good Morning America" is a two-hour live program anchored by Robin Roberts and George Stephanopoulos. Josh Elliott is the news anchor, Lara Spencer is the lifestyle anchor and Sam Champion is the weather anchor.
“GMA” airs Monday, 7-9 a.m., on ABC.
Highlights for the week of February 4-8:
Monday, February 4:
- Josh Elliott reports live from New Orleans with some of Super Bowl XLVI's big winners
- Entertainment Weekly's Jess Cagle weighs in on Beyonce's half-time show
- Actor Channing Tatum takes viewers around New Orleans
- Country star Reba McEntire (ABC's "Malibu Country")
- Actor Jeremy Irons ("Beautiful Creatures")
- A sneak peek at next week's "Modern Family"
Tuesday, February 5:
- Television and radio host Leeza Gibbons on her latest book, Take 2: Your Guide to Creating Happy Endings and New Beginnings
- Celebrity trainer Tracey Anderson discusses Kim Kardashian's pregnancy workout
- A look at DNA secret beauty products matched to your skin
- The new miracle dress: can you lose 10lbs instantly?
Wednesday, February 6:
- Actress Cheryl Hines (ABC's "Suburgatory")
- A performance by musician Josh Groban
- Contributor Becky Worley with the latest must-have drugstore mascaras
Thursday, February 7:
- Celebrity stylist and fashion designer Rachel Zoe
- Musician Toni Braxton
- A "GMA" Mega Deals and Steals event with contributor Tory Johnson
Friday, February 8:
- Actress Madeleine Stowe (ABC's "Revenge")
- Talk show host and "Skinnygirl" mogul Bethenny Frankel discusses her latest projects
- NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt, Jr. stops by "GMA”
- Reality stars Kendall and Kylie Jenner with hot spring trends for teens
Read more celebrity news here.