Highlights for “Good Morning America” for the week of February 25-March 1, 2013 have been announced by ABC. "Good Morning America" is a two-hour live program anchored by Robin Roberts and George Stephanopoulos. Josh Elliott is the news anchor, Lara Spencer is the lifestyle anchor and Sam Champion is the weather anchor.
“GMA” airs Monday-Friday, 7-9 a.m., ET, on ABC.
Highlights for the week of February 25-March 1:
Monday, February 25:
- "GMA" is live from Los Angeles with all the Oscar highlights and interviews with some of the night's big winners
- Brad Goreski and Brooke Burke-Charvet discuss Red Carpet fashion
Tuesday, February 26:
- First Lady Michelle Obama
- Chef Marcus Samuelsson
- "Dancing with the Stars" new season cast reveal
Wednesday, February 27:
- Actress Nicole Kidman
- Miranda Kerr reveals supermodel secrets
- Country band Lady Antebellum
- Mark Burnett and Roma Downey ("The Bible")
- Fear or famine -- the fast diet
- Moms who say it's okay for 10-year-olds to shop at Victoria's Secret
Thursday, February 28:
- Mia Wasikoska and Matthew Goode ("Stoker")
- Elle Magazine's Joe Zee with Oscar looks for less; secrets to living longer with Dr. Richard Besser
- Shades of Grey for teens?
- Kick your feet up -- high heel workout
- "GMA" Deals and Steals with contributor Tory Johnson
Friday, March 1:
- Radha Mitchell ("Red Widow")
- bb-creams -- the new must have for every woman... and what is it?