The 2014 Golden Globes in Los Angeles brought audiences a glimpse of the glamorous world of the actresses and actors that grace our screens. From Julie Roberts in a stunning black and white gown, Jennifer Lawrence in an angelic white dress and Amy Adams in a slinky cleavage revealing outfit, there was an abundance of beauty at this year’s Golden Globes extravaganza. Here is a list of 2014’s best dressed ladies of the Golden Globes, in descending order.
10. Julia Roberts - This actress stars in “August: Osage County” with Meryl Streep. Julia Roberts wore a classy black fitted gown, with white sleeves and collar. Roberts donned pink lips and lavender eye shadow.
9. Jessica Chastain - This star of “Zero Dark Thirty” looked statuesque in a strapless black gown with ebony stitching. Jessica Chastain paired the look with slicked back auburn hair and a diamond necklace.
8. Kate Beckinsale - The “Underworld” actress wore a metallic silver strapless dress with a long mermaid train. Kate Beckinsale kept her hair off her shoulders in a side swept updo’, and wore round silver earrings.
7. Kerry Washington - The pregnant star of “Scandal” showed off her baby bump in a simple beige gown with a single ruffle clasped in the front. What a gorgeous glowing mother!
6. Jennifer Lawrence - The “American Hustle” star and winner of the “Best Supporting Actress” award wore a lovely white dress made from a light and airy fabric. The dress was split into three portions with two belts of black fabric. Jennifer paired her Golden Globes look with ruby red lipstick and funky earrings.
5. Taylor Swift - The country and pop superstar wore a stunning two toned scarlet and black strapless dress. Taylor Swift donned her usual fire engine red lips, and showed off her newly cut bob hairstyle.
4. Taylor Schilling - The star of “Orange is the New Black” wore a gorgeous emerald green vintage inspired dress with delicate lace details. Taylor wore her blonde hair down in loose waves.
3. Emma Watson - The “Bling Ring” and “Harry Potter” actress took a major fashion risk and won! Her backless pastel red hued dress and black pants made a statement on the red carpet. Emma Watson completed the look with slicked back hair and ruby lips.
2. Cate Blanchett - The “Blue Jasmine” star wore a black lace full length gown, complete with a jaw dropping backless section.
1. Amy Adams - The “American Hustle” actress and “Best Actress” award winner wore a stunning two toned red halter dress with a deep plunging neckline. Amy Adams wore her red hair up in a classy braided updo’ and diamond earrings.
Check out the slideshow of all of the best dressed actresses at the 2014 Golden Globes!
Follow me on Twitter.