The Golden Globe Awards just finished and just like every year, everyone turned their attention to the women of the night. Although almost everyone looked good, a handful of women stood out from the pack. Their sense of style, confidence and charisma are what made them to the list of the best-dressed women of the night.
1. Jessica Alba looked fresh and classy thanks to a form-fitting pink dress topped with a statement necklace.
2. Lea Michele has been a staple to lists of best dressed celebrities on the red carpet. What she wore on the Golden Globes made her to another one. Effortlessly chic and sultry.
3. Jennifer Lopez shames women 10 years less her age! Talk about sexy. This woman has it and is not afraid to flaunt it. However, this gown not only did that, it highlighted her sex appeal.
4. Megan Fox does not look like she has ever been pregnant. Thank goodness she decided to get rid of the hideous Marilyn Monroe tattoo on her arm. She now looks clean and soft.
5. Katherine Mc Phee stayed away from the nudes and pinks that we saw frequent the red carpet. Instead, she rocked a black dress with a high-slit and a plunging neckline. From most of the viewers’ standpoint, she made a good call.