Insert photo caption or credit here
Here's the thing - NOW IS the time to set 2010 straight.
You see, I have seen it before (in fact, look at your own life, you have too).
You get all these things you want to do for the New Year.
Build a real online business that allows you to vacation whenever.
(By the way, that was what I resolved in August 2008 when I retired from the Army, and by August 2009 was making a full time income 100% online).
And that's what I do - last year my wife and I were on vacation more time than ever before in one year.
I work about an hour, sometimes 2, per day when on vacation.
That is because I know I have to stay committed to keep my thriving businesses going. The people who work for me count on that.
Do you have a lot things you want to do for the new year?
But you have so many things, that you can't start them all right away.
So you decide to wait until February to really take action.
Then something comes up in February...and you have to put it off
You know how it goes.
And at the end of the year (just like in 2009) you have not accomplished
So are you ready to change that?
Are you ready to actually ACHIEVE your goals this year?
Here's is an assignment for you:
1) Start a new Word document on your computer
2) Title it "Goals for 2010"
3) Write down your top 10 goals for 2010
4) Then reorder them according to importance.
5) Then take the last 8 off the list
6) Then write a list of EXACTLY what you need to do to achieve each of those two goals.
7) Write down EXACTLY how much time per week you
are willing to commit to achieving your goal.
8) Write down EXACTLY how much money per month
you are willing to invest to achieve your goal (include both the money you are willing to invest materially (meaning to actually do the goal) and the money you are willing to invest in training (for example, if your goal is to lose 100 pounds, you probably can't do it all by yourself, you will probably needa coach or a support group, so write down the money you are willing to invest per month for a coach or a support group to help you lose 100 pounds).
9) Write down EXACTLY what it will mean for you personally if
you achieve this goal (for example, if your goal is to lose 100 pounds, what will that really mean - fit in your clothes better, be more attractive, feel better about yourself. If your goal is to get to $10,000 per month in online income, write down what that would mean for you - that might mean more time to spend with your children or grandchildren, it might mean you can take your spouse on a cruise she has always wanted to go on, it might be the freedom to do the things you always wanted to do).
10) Then write a list of anything you don't know how to do
or is holding you back from achieving that goal in 2010.
11) Then commit to beginning NOW to start focusing on your goal.
12) If - and only if - you have completed #11 and are ready to start focusing NOW - send your Word document to me. (By the way, I will look at each of these, I will probably get about 100 or more, so it may take me 5-10 days to comment on it) And I will look
at these first come first served, so the sooner you get this in, the faster I will look at this and be able to start helping you.
So....Get started on step #1 RIGHT NOW!
If you are out to attract prospective customers and develop your online presence and exposure, you owe it to yourself and the financial future of your business to learn everything you can about social media.
Do you want to learn more about Social Media?
If so, read about and download my brand new free industry research white paper Social Media: A Primer