On Dec. 2, “Good Morning America” shined its spotlight on the best deals and steals for Cyber Monday 2013. Entrepreneur, author and “GMA” correspondent Tory Johnson worked with online giants like Omaha Steaks to highlight the best deals offered all day exclusively on GMA’s website. “This is the place you want to be all day,” she stated of the amazing Cyber Monday deals. In addition to the eight best steals, Johnson explained that a new one would be offered every 30 minutes.
CNN posted on Dec. 1 that Cyber Monday is the biggest online shopping day of the year. Therefore, retailers go out of their way to get the attention of at-home shoppers. In 2013, Cyber Monday is expected to be the biggest since the phrase “Black Monday” was coined eight years ago. Barrons predicted that online sales would jump 15% in 2013 over 2012, with consumers spending a record $78 billion.
To get in on the action, “Good Morning America” worked with hot retailers, including Omaha Steaks, to offer some of the hottest Cyber Monday deals of 2013. Below are the top 8 deals and steals, with savings from 50-81%, as revealed on “GMA” on Monday morning.
- 4Ever Princess Me & Dolly Matching Girl and Doll Dress Sets. Reg. $79, GMA price $24, for a savings of 70%. Includes a dress for girls 4-12 and a matching dress for their favorite dolls. Dresses fit American Girl dolls and other similar 18” dolls. Shipping is $5.50.
- Charity Watches. Orig. $40, GMA price $19, for a savings of 50%. It's the gift that gives back. The 1:FaceWatch collection supports different causes including the American Cancer Society, Pencils of Promise and the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Shipping is $5.
- Digital Recipe Reader from Key Ingredient. Orig. $150, GMA price $75, for a savings of 50%. This digital reader with touchscreen is ideal for anyone who loves to cook. Thousands of recipes can be synched from a free Key Ingredient online account. Limit one per person. Shipping is $4.95.
- La Soula Sterling Silver Diamond Initial Necklace. Orig. $188, GMA price $68, for a savings of 64%. Adored by the Kardashians and Taylor Swift, La Soula's diamond initial necklace is a timeless piece that can be worn everyday or for special occasions. The sterling silver charm features a single letter of the alphabet and hangs on an adjustable chain that changes from 16" to 20." Shipping is $5.95.
- Stainless Steel Bracelet Sets or Metallic Wraps from Rustic Cuff. Orig. $72-$150, GMA price $29-$32, for a savings of 56-81%. A favorite of GMA viewers, Rustic Cuff's Bracelet Sets and Wraps are both adjustable and comfortably fit almost all size wrists. The new Stainless Steel Cable and Mesh Bracelet Set features gold plated ends with an initial of your choice and is paired with a mesh buckle bracelet. The Metallic Meagen Wrap is leather and comes in bright colors and instantly creates a stacked look. Shipping is $5.
- POP! Gourmet Popcorn Set of Two. Orig. $54, GMA price $27, for a savings of 50%. Handcrafted and popped in small batches using fresh ingredients, POP! Gourmet Popcorn is all natural and gluten free. This set of two totes comes packaged and ready for gifting. Choose from either Chocolate Salted Caramel and Frosted Gingerbread or Chocolate Salted Caramel and White Truffle Bliss, which is made with pure, imported Spanish truffle oil and truffle sea salt. Limit 1 set per order. Shipping is $5.99.
- Omaha Steaks Seasons Greetings Gift or Yuletide Feast. Orig. $150-$151, GMA price $39 each, for a savings of 74-75%. Easy, affordable and something that many people would love, Omaha Steaks' gourmet food packages are an ideal gift. Two options are available for GMA viewers: Season's Greetings includes 2 (5oz) filet mignons, 2 (5oz) top sirloins, 4 (4oz) Omaha Steaks burgers, 4 (4oz) Boneless Chicken Breasts, 4 stuffed baked potatoes and 4 caramel apple tartlets. Also available is the Yuletide Feast: 4 (6oz) top sirloins, 4 (4oz) pork chops, 24oz tray of lasagna, 4 (4oz) Omaha Steaks burgers and 8 potatoes au Gratin. Shipping is $12.
To order any of the 2013 “GMA” Cyber Monday deals, head to the “Good Morning America” website on Yahoo.
“Good Morning America” airs from 7-9 a.m. EST on Monday-Friday on ABC. As posted by the “Hollywood Reporter,” “GMA” is the No. 1 morning program in 2013 – a first in 19 years. “Today” historically attracted more viewers, but ratings at “GMA” have been rising dramatically in the last 18 months.
The Fab 5 hosts on “GMA” include Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Sam Champion, Josh Elliott, and Lara Spencer.
Do you want to stay in-the-know? Then sign up to get my articles personally delivered to your in-box. Just click on SUBSCRIBE and you'll stay on top of the latest TV news.