On Dec. 19, “Good Morning America” shined its spotlight on the best last minute deals and bargains for Christmas 2013. Entrepreneur, author and “GMA” correspondent Tory Johnson worked with popular online merchants like Omaha Steaks and Julep to offer the best last minute deals and steals of the season. The best news of all is that these one-day-only bargains are guaranteed to arrive at their destination in time for Christmas. The five top deals are available only on Thursday, Dec. 19, while supplies last. If interested, you should act fast because Tory’s incredible bargains almost always sell out quickly.
As the “New York Post" pointed out, this year’s shopping season is by far one of the shortest in recent history. Therefore, budget-minded shoppers are scrambling to find the best deals to stretch their spending dollars.
To order any of the “GMA” last minute deals, head to the “Good Morning America” website on Dec. 19. All five bargains are available today only – no back orders or rain checks. Shipping is available in the continental U.S. only.
GMA’s “deals and steals” include great Christmas gifts at huge discounts. With savings up to 77% off regular prices, they make gift giving easier and more affordable than ever. Below are the five “GMA” deals and steals for Christmas 2013, as featured on “Good Morning America” on Thursday, Dec. 19.
- Save 50% on 2014 calendars from Calendars.com, the largest online retailer of calendars. More than 6,000 items are applicable to this sale, so you’re sure to find a calendar for everyone on your list. This exclusive “GMA” deal is available on all full priced calendars or planners. Orig. $2-$73, “GMA” price $1-$36.50. Shipping is $9 for guaranteed Christmas delivery. Promo code is GMA50.
- Save 64-77% on Julep nail polish sets. This is a favorite brand among fashion magazine editors around the country. Jelep’s nail polish comes in a rich rainbow of colors. GMA’s sale includes eight different sets (including the popular Year In Review) and all are offered at tremendous discounts. Orig. $28-$108, “GMA” price $10-$25 with FREE shipping. No promo code is needed when you use the direct link.
- Save 70% on Personal Microderm Device with 18 replacement discs. As seen in “InStyle” and “O Magazine,” PMD is an at-home microderm device that can help achieve amazing anti-aging results. It removes dead skin cells and minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and blemishes. Includes 18 replacement discs (each works for 3-4 treatments). Orig. $224, “GMA” price $67 with FREE shipping. No promo code is needed when you follow this direct link.
- Save 50% on MELT carved scented pillar candles from NEST Fragrances. Decorative and extremely fragrant, MELT’s Carved Pillar Candles add a beautiful touch around the home. Available in sets of 2, 4 or more. With each purchase of a four-pack, you’ll receive a free silver pillar candle holder. Orig. $46-$56, “GMA” price $23-$28. Promo code is GMA. Click here to place an order.
- Save 60-67% on desserts from Omaha Steaks. Choose from two different packages. Chocolate Lover’s Celebration includes 4 individual chocolate bundt cakes, 4 chocolate molten lava cakes and 4 chocolate marble cheesecakes. The Dream Dessert Dozen includes 4 caramel apple tartlets, 4 individual New York cheesecakes and 4 triple berry tartlets. Limit 3 packages per household. Orig. $65-$80, “GMA” price $26 each. Shipping is $9.99 in time for Christmas. Promo code is GMA. Head to this link to place an order.
Do you want to stay in-the-know? Then sign up to get my articles personally delivered to your in-box. Just click on SUBSCRIBE and you'll stay up-to-the-minute with the latest TV news.