The rumors have finally come to an end now that "Good Morning America" has announced the 2013 "Dancing with the Stars" cast lineup.
On Feb. 26, 2013, the "DWTS" cast was revealed live after many fans of the show waited anxiously to hear who the celebrity dancers are this season.
The cast lineup for Season 16 of "Dancing with the Stars" is:
- "American Idol" star Kellie Pickler
- Baltimore Ravens player Jacoby Jones
- Boxer Victor Ortiz
- Teen star Zendaya Coleman
- Soap star Indo Rademacher
- Andy Dick (he recently appeared on "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew")
- Country singer Wynonna Judd
- Olympian Dorothy Hamill
- 2012 Olympic gold medal winning gymnast Aly Raisman
- "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Lisa Vanderpump
- D.L. Hughley of "The Hughleys" and "The Original Kings of Comedy"
Twelve professional dancers who will pair up with the celebrity dancers who include Derek Hough, Tony Dovolani, Val Chmerkovskiy, Mark Ballas, Cheryl Burke,Tristan MacManus, Peta Murgatroyd, Karina Smirnoff, Lindsay Arnold, Gleb Savchenko, and Sharna Burgess.
The season premiere for the popular dancing reality show is March 18, 2013 on ABC.