"Glee" is ready to return to Fox on Tuesday night, and now fans are being given a look at the episode and the latest inside scoop. On Feb. 22, Spoilers Guide shared a sneak peek for "Glee" episode 5x09 titled "Frenemies."
This sneak peek is a behind the scenes look at the episode. Chris Colfer and Adam Lambert tease fans about the episode. It will be an episode that dives into the relationships of the characters. The battle between Santana and Rachel has been teased. A preview for the episode showed a slap from Rachel.
However, the episode will also focus on the relationship between Kurt and Elliot. Chris Colfer teased the following about that pair:
Elliott is insanely talented and Kurt becomes very self-conscious about it…he’s afraid that Elliott is gonna be taking away some of the spotlight.
This is not the only drama coming to the series. Mercedes will also have drama as well. Wetpaint Entertainment shared a new spoiler for Amber Riley's character. She will be back for more action during episode 5x11, and she teased on her Twitter that she was filming a 'heavy scene' for her character. Nothing else was revealed.
What do you think? Are you ready to see more drama on this series? "Glee" will return to Fox on Tuesday night.
For more on this series, check out:
- 'Glee' season 5 spoilers tease pole dancing, Emma's return and more
- 'Glee': New spoilers for episode 100 and the transition to NYC
- 'Glee' set photos: Graduation and Rachel and Santana problems teased
- More 'Glee' set photos and spoilers tease the end of New Directions
- 'Glee': New episode 100 teasers reveal returns and more
- 'Glee': New spoilers tease duets and more for episode 5.10
- 'Glee': New spoilers tease what's next for Tina and Adam Lambert
- 'Glee': Naya Rivera talks wedding, Rachel and Santana drama teased
- 'Glee' spoilers: A big move and more episode 100 details teased
- 'Glee' spoilers: Darren Criss teases what's next for Blaine and Kurt
- 'Glee': Lea Michele teases the return of Heather Morris for episode 100
- 'Glee' episode 100 spoilers: The cast went crazy over what performance?