Heading to New Orleans for Super Bowl and need a place to unwind while you're there. The Guerlain Spa a the Roosevelt Hotel has just the ticket. The spa is kicking off Super Bowl Sunday with appropriately named treatments perfect for any gridiron booster between Jan. 30 and Feb. 3, 2103.
Available from the spa’s side lines are services such as:
Unnecessary Roughness: A Guerlain Deep Tissue Massage, perfect for tenseness resulting from cheering on the team.
- Double Coverage: Swedish Massage perfect after swimming in a sea of Super Bowl fans.
- The Linebacker: An Anti-gravity NuFace Microcurrent Treatment that gives weary-faced football fans a refreshed, rejuvenated appearance after a long season.
- Face Mask: The Guerlain Radiance Facial that puts a smile on every game face.
- Out of Bounds: A no penalty Aromatic Hydrotherapy Bath, perfect for fans who need a break at half-time.
- Down and Out: A Full-Body Polish with Vichy Shower guaranteed to be a winner whenever a pick-me-up is required.
- First and Ten: A non-fumbling Guerlain manicure.
- Kickoff: The spa’s field goal-ready pedicure.
- The Super Dome: Shampoo and style for big events of all kinds.
- Full Coverage: A glam makeup application that brings radiance to center field.
The iconic, 504-room Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, is one of America’s most luxurious and revered properties in one of the world’s greatest cities. Built in 1893 and boasting its signature block-long golden lobby with dozens of sparkling chandeliers, The Roosevelt has created its own history with the renowned Blue Room, Sazerac Bar, Guerlain Spa, fitness center, Rooftop Bar, Teddy’s Café, Emporium Gift Shop and world-class service. Located steps from the history and excitement of the French Quarter, The Roosevelt is the crown jewel of New Orleans luxury.
For more information on The Roosevelt New Orleans, or to book your Super Bowl spa treatment, visit www.therooseveltneworleans.com or call (504) 335-3190.