With Valentine's Day just around the corner, it is the perfect time to share some love with that special someone, be it a significant other, child, parent or friend. What better way to enjoy that wonderful moment together than to have some movie fun with your favorite cartoon characters like Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang, Bugs Bunny, Elmo, Pepe Le Pew and Scooby-Doo! From the Peanuts Collection for the love lorn poet, to smothering kisses from Looney Tunes Pepe Le Pew Collection and madcap mystery with Scooby-Doo and friends, there is something from Warner Bros. for everyone -- both the young and young-at-heart.
And to kick things off, here is a little something from me to you to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!
Warner Bros. Valentine's Day DVD Giveaway:
One lucky reader will win one (1) of the following DVDs (chosen at random) thanks to Warner Bros.:
- Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown Deluxe Edition
- A Charlie Brown Valentine
- Bugs Bunny’s Cupid Capers
- Happiness is... Peanuts: Friends Forever
- Elmo Loves You
- Looney Tunes Pepe Le Pew Collection
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: For The Love Of Snack
- Check out the The Warner Bros. Valentine's Day Blog App that features:
Who is Your Cartoon Crush? - Everyone has had a crush at some point in their lives, but do you know who your cartoon crush is? Is it Scooby-Doo? Charlie Brown? or maybe Bugs Bunny? Find out who you would be romantically perfect with!
Valentine’s Day Recipes! When I think of movie night, the first thing I want to know is... What are the snacks? Here are three easy and fun recipe’s perfect for your Valentine!
A Special Valentine What makes each Valentine so unique and special? The secret ingredient is you. When you put your heart into it, you really show someone how much you care. Print out this sheet, cut around the heart and write down why your Valentine is so extraordinary!
- Share this article with your friends at the top of the page and Tweet with #WBValentine.
- Subscribe to get the latest news and best deals on DVD and Blu-ray releases.
- Send an email with the subject line WB VALENTINE DVD PRIZE GIVEAWAY to email@example.com with the following details:
- Mailing Address (no P.O. Boxes please)
- Email address
Entries will be accepted beginning 12:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on February 12, 2014, and ending 11:59 PM ET on February 25, 2014. One winner will be chosen randomly from the entries received and will be notified by email. The winner will have 2 days to respond to the email before an alternate winner will be chosen.
Each household is only eligible to win one (1) Valentine's Day DVD chosen at random via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.