Sure, a Girl's Night Out is an awesome thing! Time spent with your pals is always time well spent! But why not embellish a little and make it a full-blown weekend!
- Pick a weekend that is manageable for all and make it an annual event.
- Designate one person to Internet shop rentals. Remember, you do not have to go far to feel like you are far away. A place like Cape May can seem like across country from Atlantic City if you're with the right people!
- Pick a day to physically drive to the location to choose the perfect property from the rentals you have researched! Try not to firm up rentals without seeing them in person first.
- Once the rental is taken care of, split the list of items that you all are bringing. For instance if you have five girls participating, one can bring the paper products, one can be responsible for coffee and fixings, etc.
- Lastly carpool! The ride up and back is half the fun!
Don't go crazy trying to fit activities into the weekend. This is much needed relax time! Beach time, walks, and shopping are daytime activities that do not require a lot of planning. A rainy day will be the perfect opportunity to watch some chick flicks that you have been dying to see! Plan on dedicating one night to an evening out of dancing and dining. Have a designated driver or call a cab so everyone can let loose and have fun!
That said, this trip should be taken with the girlfriends you trust the most! These are the girls that would never allow you to cross a line leading to regret, even if you have one too many to drink. They also would never judge you for having fun and stepping out of your comfort zone for one evening per year!
The key to the success of this weekend lies with the company you choose to keep. Take the trip with women you have a sisterhood with, not simple acquaintances, and you are sure to enjoy a weekend of laughter and memories to last a lifetime.
The final and most important rule for a successful weekend is NO CANDID SHOTS! Posed photos only! Wink! Wink!
Like this article? Click the SUBSCRIBE button above to receive updates when future articles are posted!