This is a great time to shop for the holidays and stock up on earrings, necklaces, bracelets and more for mom, sisters, daughters and friends (or yourself!). This open house event is a relaxing evening of shopping, sipping and snacking. All food items on the menu will be 25% during the event. Reservations are not required, but are appreciated.
- Latasia - Lynn Paterson
- Silpada - Debbie Lisic
- Premier - Nichole Dyer
- lia sophia - Michele Limle
- Simply Silver - Peggy Pokorosky
- Tasteful Traditions - Mellisa Matos
- Just for Fun and Nature's Gems - Claudia Barnes
Viking Vineyards has a great local wine selection. Glasses of wine cost between $5.00 and $7.00. The Viking wine selection is as follows:
- White: Riesling, Chardonnay, Traminette Vintner's Select, Vidal Blanc, Glacier Myst, Nordic Myst, Party.
- Blush: Midnight Sun, Salmon Run.
- Red: Cabernet Sauvignon, Chambourcin, Northern Lights, Viking Red.
- Specialty: White Razzberry, Red Kiss, Sangria.
Viking Vineyards is located at 268 Old Forge Road in Kent. To make reservations, please call 330-678-2080.
If you have a wine question or would like to have your wine event featured in an upcoming article, please contact Melissa Martie, Akron Wine Examiner, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow Melissa on Twitter at @AkronWine.