It’s girl’s night out and it’s time to really shake things up with a little bit of champagne in mind.
Plan a sleep over party with friends and create a cool, homemade, delicious, strawberry champagne dessert right from the kitchen this spring.
2 tablespoons of Kosher gelatin powder
1/2 cup of sugar free pomegranate juice
1/2 cup of cranberry-apple juice
1/2 cup of spring water
1 cup of ice cold strawberry flavored champagne
1 cup of canned peaches (drained and cut into quarters)
1. Use a large mixing bowl; pour in the pomegranate juice.
2. Stir in Kosher gelatin powder.
3. Whisk until gelatin appears foamy and thickens.
4. Boil cran-apple juice and water together in a pot.
5. Slowly pour hot water into the gelatin contents; stir in half of the hot water liquid until gelatin is mixed thoroughly.
6. Pour in the rest of the hot water and whisk slowly for approximately one minute.
7. Pour in the champagne; slowly stir contents with a spoon.
8. Drain the juice from the canned peaches and mix peaches in with the jello.
10. Use small dessert bowls or glass ramekins to create individual servings.
11. Use a ladle and fill each individual dessert bowl.
12. Cover individual bowls with saran or press-n-seal brand wrap; refrigerate jello for four to five hours until set.
• Can't find the items you need to make this recipe? Use the safe and secure highlighted links with ease
• Feel free to create your own flavor.
• Use different blends of fruit juices or create your own juice flavors to personalize the recipe.
• Use ginger ale, club soda, or a mix of champagne flavors.
• Don’t forget the whip cream!
Footnote References- Recipe Inspired by organic-friendly bloggers:
Karen, Wellness Mama, http://wellnessmama.com/3803/how-to-make-healthy-jello/
Megan, The Detoxinista, http://detoxinista.com/2013/08/homemade-jello/