His first solo show since 2009, Denver designer Gino Velardi's big fashion reveal is Thursday, October 3, 2013 at the EXDO Event Center. Showcasing stunning evening gowns, flirty cocktail dresses, stylish suits, and coats, the Gino Velardi Fashion Show 2013 will directly benefit the designer and his current fight against colon cancer, and other pre-existing conditions related to a stroke suffered at only 34 years young. Over 70 looks will be the highlight of this fashion affair.
- Experience the museum style Gino Velardi Designs retrospective.
- Enter for a chance to win your very own custom-made cocktail dress.
- And, if you're up for it, step into the world of a model and strike a pose or two for a live photo shoot with one of Denver's recognized fashion photographers.
About Gino Velardi:
Gino Velardi is a self-taught fashion designer, based in Denver (born and raised), who is known for his custom creations - mainly, stunning evening gowns, flirty cocktail dresses, stylish suits, coats and one-of-a-kind wedding gowns. His creations are entirely hand-made and expertly fitted to the wearer, eliciting rave reviews from his high-profile client base. Gino’s physical (and sometimes emotional) uncertainty fuels his desire to overcome the odds and medical bills while diving back into fashion design!
- Rising Star Award - FGI (Fashion Group International)
- Denver’s Best Fashion Designer - Denver Style Expo
- Wake Up Your Warrior Award - Wake Up Your Warrior
Tickets are on sale now: Front Row seating, $55 and General Admission, $35. To purchase tickets or to make an in-kind donation visit http://gvfashionshow.eventbrite.com. Doors open at 6pm. This is a must-attend fashion event.