December 22, 2010
- For the aspiring chefs out there, a cooking class in Chicago and dinner on Restaurant Row is a great gift idea.
- For the chocolate lovers (and who isn’t one?) the Chicago Chocolate Tour is a deliciously brilliant gift idea.
- Chicago is famous for its deep dish pizza, so a Chicago Pizza Tour may be the best Chicago-themed gift idea.
- Do you know an adventure-lover? Give them an experience for a gift: skydiving.
- Another great gift idea is a lunch or dinner cruise on Lake Michigan. There are many different cruises and menus to choose from.
- For an amazing view of Chicago, give the gift of a hot air balloon ride.
With all the different gift ideas for experiences in Chicago, it can be better than a gift under the tree.