Unique Valentine’s Day gifts can be even special for children when they can give these unique gifts to their parents and loved ones. Keep the child in the entire process. Even if communication is difficult here are some ideas that may be cute and something the kids will enjoy making.
1. Make a video where the child shows all the reasons why they love someone.
2. Get them to make an audio card that can get played over and over.
3. Cards can be made if the child likes to draw.
4. Have them take pictures of what they like to do and make a collage for the person they are giving the gift to.
5. If they like to write help them write a poem or a story and frame it.
6. Scrapbook favorite memories and present it to the person along with a special story.
These gifts can be great for any holiday and these types of activities can be used for other times as well. If the child has trouble expressing themselves during a meeting have them make a video to show what they want the team to know. Poems work too when crafted properly. The idea is to give the child a voice in any process no matter if it is for school or of a more personal nature.