Let’s face it, gifts for us girls are always an easy bet; we’d be kicking and screaming with a new pair of shoes or big earrings; a silver necklace or Betsey Johnson bracelet; a statement ring from Pamela Love, a cool faux-leather jacket, an eau de parfum, a classic quilted Chanel bag!...oh! so many possibilities, right?
But for guys it is a total puzzle; some of them hate to receive clothes as gifts; others already have all the newest tech-gadgets and accessories leaving nothing left for us to buy them; and let’s not get started on cologne and perfume, that doesn't thrill them much either.
- “The Art of War” by SUN TZU: $7.99
- BATMAN Collection (4 film favorites): $9.99
- ASOS gold aviator sunglasses: $14.99
- Radiohead “I might be wrong” Live Recordings LP: $15.98
- Darth Vader Clock: $34.99
- Blustery beanie by Under Armour: $24.99
- Itunes card: $25.00
- VANS checkers slip-ons: $29.19
- Boys black air bash drum sticks: $30.00
- "The Hobbit" Collector's Edition: $34.99
- Skull cross by LUNATIC Iphone case: $35.00
- Skulls printed hoodie by LUNATIC: $42.00
- Converse men Chuck Taylor sneakers- all black: $44.99
- Pink Floyd Back Catalog: 38 x 26 Print Reproduction: $72.00 (In case you want to spend a little bit more)