Time for some holiday shopping!
Espeso, Inc. has a November sale for 20% off their non-static blankets that you shake the fur falls right off. This sale only goes until Thanksgiving, so get your shopping done early and pick up a few.
Other gift ideas from Espeso, Inc. include:
- Monster Mouth rubber toys that you put treats and peanut butter in, freeze, and give as a treat for your energetic pup. There are two sizes (small and large) for around $15.
- Armadillos by "go Dog", which are tough chew toys that come in three colors (pink, blue, and green) and two sizes for $14 and $19 respectively.
- Dinosaurs by "go Dog" with fun colors, less filling, and a squeaker inside.
- Plaid vests, bandanas, and scrunchies with jingle bells for the holidays.
- Specialty baked treats with carob frosting for $3. Get a gift bag with a specialty treat and a ball inside for $5.
Aunt Sadie's is another dog-friendly South End shop which always has a whole section of dog items including clothing and gift ideas such as:
- Shirts, hats, and paw print ties
- Dog treat cookbook
- Christmas stockings
- Dog candles
- Gracie Finn cards for dog people
Posh on Tremont also has a creative dog section which is dog friendly but maybe not tail friendly because it includes beautiful gift ideas such as:
- Picture frames
- Salt and pepper shakers
- Dog water and food bowls
Thank you to those store managers and owners who spoke with my Newf and me about your stores!
For more info, email me!