– The Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce’s (GGCC) showed its commitment to volunteerism by giving its non-profit members the opportunity to “showcase” their organizations and communicate their role in our business community at its Business Networking after Five event held on Thursday, September 19, 2013.
“Our non-profits do really important work for the community. It is our great pleasure to give them an opportunity to show-case their organizations,” said Marilyn Balcombe, GGCC President/CEO.
The event, held at and sponsored by Smokey Glen Farm Barbequers, Inc. in Gaithersburg, had 16 non-profit organizations in attendance, they included:
• American Cancer Society
• BlackRock Center for the Arts
• BrightFocus Foundation
• Casey Health Institute
• Cornerstone Montgomery (formerly St Luke's House)
• Corporate Volunteer Council of Montgomery County
• Family Services, Inc.
• Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County, MD, Inc.
• Hospice Caring, Inc.
• Jones Center/CHI Centers, Inc.
• Maryland Division of Rehabilitation Services
• Mercy Health Clinic
• Metropolitan Ballet Theatre and Academy
• Montgomery County - Solid Waste Services
• Second Chance Wildlife Center
• The ARC of Montgomery County
The GGCC is located at 910 Clopper Road, Suite 205N, Gaithersburg, MD. To learn more about the GGCC visit us at www.ggchamber.org. Find us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gaithersburg-Germantown-Chamber-of-Commerc....