While brides-to-be have a ton of things to think about leading up to their wedding day, secretly, what all brides really want, is to look rocking fit for their big day! As long as they look hot for their photos they could, quite honestly, live with most other things not going exactly their way.
So, how does a bride-to-be manage to get fit for her wedding and gracefully and effortless plan her big day at the same time? Lyndelle Palmer Clarke is the author of a new practical guide, Daily Greatness Training Journal: 12 Weeks to a Rocking Fit Body & Mind, designed to empower women to manage their mindset while taking action towards their health and wellness goals.
As a recent August bride herself, Lyndelle discusses:
- how to manage your mindset and stay grounded and grateful while planning, what could be, the biggest day of your life!
- outline a practical and holistic training plan for looking your best on your wedding day
- uncover the reasons behind self-sabotage and how to overcome it to achieve your health & fitness goals
- offer simple daily steps that brides can apply to their life to enjoy the journey of planning a wedding
- lastly, give advice on how to stop obsessing about looking skinny and instead how to focus on shining your light
“I’m not opposed to learning, but at some point we need to recognize that we have the answers we need to change our lives for the better. People don’t need another self-help book. Most people already know what they need to know, they just need to apply it,” Says Palmer Clarke.
If you are looking for a unique and inspirational product to feature, consider this journal as it makes a fantastic gift for under $40.
The Charlotte Wedding Examiner is your local resource for all things wedding going on in the Queen city. Do you want to read more? Click the ‘Subscribe’ button under my name to receive e-mail alerts when I publish new articles. You can also follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/laurendomm or e-mail me at email@example.com.