The Department of Health and Human Services has designated September the official Yoga Month to make the seasonal transition into health and educate people about the lifestyle benefits of yoga.
Try yoga free
New yoga students can take up participating studios on the “Free one week” offer and get active by unrolling a mat. If your yoga studio or center isn’t listed just ask the closest one to you to get involved in the global awareness campaign, educating and inspiring people to achieve well-being mind, body and soul.
Print your card now, by visiting Free Yoga Card.
Register online or follow directions.
1. Atlanta Ballet also has yoga mats on sale and free adult yoga classes all month long.
2. Atlanta Hot Yoga, find your soul, touch your toes.
3. KashiAtlanta, urban yoga ashram.
4. Southeast Yoga Conference, Oct 4, W Hotel downtown.
5. Therapeutic Thai Yoga, Cartersville, Sept 14 Michael Sitzer .
6. You Yoga, Me Yoga and more, The Pangea Movement September 7.
7. Expectant Mother Serenity Spa, September 28, Pre-Natal Yoga and Pre-Natal massage.
8. Exhale Spa, mind body yoga classes.
9. Active Sol Yoga, drop in for $5 Happy Hour and Sunday karma Yoga through September.
To get the latest updates from Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner Tina Ranieri ‘click’ the subscribe button above. To view her body of articles ‘click’ National Holistic Health Examiner, or Atlanta Fishing Examiner.