Every Valentine’s Day may go by without much to celebrate, and once again you’re left regretting not going that extra mile in catching your crush’s eye. But this year you’re tired of blending into the background, so this Valentine’s Day make a vow to break out and do something passionate and wild to get your crush’s attention, if not the whole school.
- Deck yourself out in spicy red apparel: Red scarf, red lips, red pants, or hello red shoes!
- Slip a special Valentine’s Day card in his locker with an anonymous note. Lurk around the corner to watch his elated expression, unless he’s a robot therefore doesn’t know how to feel.
- Send yourself a bouquet of flowers and surprise yourself in class. Sounds vain, but hey it works. It doesn’t have to be much, just a carnation or two, but it’ll make your crush curious as to why you’re so sought out for.
- Spray your favorite perfume on your head, shoulders, knees, and toes. Men love to follow a trail of sweet scent, and your crush will too. Careful not to make them gag!
- Have a spontaneous Glee moment and sing your heart out in the hallway with a romantic tune.
- Send a singing telegram in your place! There’s plenty to choose from your school’s show choir.
- Make a special school announcement about how you’re crushing on somebody in your class. That’ll get people talking, and your crush might be hoping it’s him.
- One thing guys can’t resist are Valentine sweets, so have fun decorating a very heart-filled cookie or cupcake and have it delivered to him by a friend during lunch. Write a fun message on it like ‘U R Fine’ or ‘Tweet Me’.
- Stamp a big red heart on his locker with a message cluing him in on a scavenger hunt that inevitably leads to your locker.
- Publish a personalized poem to your crush in the school paper. Leave a clue, your initials, or boldly sign off with your name.
By acting on these following tips you might not necessarily get yourself an immediate date, but you’ll forever be known as a Valentine’s Day superstar and who wouldn’t love that?