But until April 2, you can buy discounted advance tickets, advance arm bands and discounted ticket packages on the fair’s web site and:
- Clay Electric – Orange Park
- Clay Electric – Keystone Heights
- Community First Credit Union – Orange Park
- Community First Credit Union – Fleming Island
- Green Cove Springs – City Hall
- Keystone Heights – City Hall
- Town of Orange Park – Town Hall
- Town of Penney Farms – Town Hall
- And, of course, at the Fair’s Office at the Clay County Fairgrounds in Green Cove Springs
We’re talking deep, deep discounts, too: 25% off for adults, 20% off for children and seniors on individual tickets.
- Green $aver Adult Admission Package – $20. Save $12 on 4 adult tickets
- Green $aver Child Admission Package – $12. Save $8 on 4 kids (ages 6-12) tickets.
- Green $aver Senior Admission Package – $12. Senior citizens save $8 (ages 65 and over) on 4 tickets.
- Ride Armbands – $15. Save up to $10.
Even more discounts
And with money so tight, there are even more ways to get the most out of your fair mad money with special discounts offered each day of the fair.
Thurs., Apr. 3 – Opening Day
- Opening Day – General Admission, $2 each
- All rides FREE from 2-3 p.m., afterwards $2 each
Fri., Apr. 4 – Fair Day
- $15 armbands on sale 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- $20 armbands on sale 5-8 p.m.
Sat., Apr. 5 – St. Vincent’s Healthcare Day
- $25 armbands sold until 8 p.m.
Sun., Apr. 6 – Family Day
- $2 off each ticket with a church bulletin.
- $20.00 armbands sold until 8 p.m., good until closing
Mon., Apr. 7 – Think Green Day
- General admission half-price with 2 canned goods per person
- $18 armbands sold until 8 p.m., good until closing
Tues., Apr. 8 – Twelve Buck Tuesday
- $12 armbands sold until 4-8 p.m., good until closing
Wed., Apr. 9 – Coke Night
- $18.00 armbands sold until 4-8 p.m., good until closing
Thurs., Apr. 10 – Senior Day
- FREE admission for seniors 65 & over, Noon-6 p.m.
- ScootAround will supply FREE non-motorized wheel chairs from Noon-6 p.m. while supplies last.
- $18.00 armband sold until 4-8 p.m. good until closing
Fri., Apr. 11 – Youth Agriculture Day
- $18 armbands sold until 4-8 p.m., good until closing
Sat., Apr. 12 – Celebrate Clay Day
- $25 armbands sold until 8 p.m., good until closing
Clay County Agricultural Fair
- Apr. 3- Apr. 12
- Paul E. Reinhold Agricultural Fairgrounds
- 2493 State Rd. 16 W.
- Green Cove Springs, Fla.
- Phone: 904-284-1615
- Fax: 904-529-9690
- E-Mail: email@example.com
©2014 All rights reserved.
OFFICIAL BIO: K Truitt is a second-generation, native Floridian born in Jacksonville. Truitt worked in public higher education for 25 years and knows newspaper publishing, printing and graphic design. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org